Sunday, November 4, 2007

I, too, believe in the blog

Whassup bloggers it's me Nelsa,

Tryin to keep this blog alive is hard but why? I like hearing about everyones life since I don't get to see / talk to you guys very often :-( so let's keep postin!!!

Here is a run down of my past week

Monday: I have class mondays from 2-730 ..I can't remember if I did anything Monday night and it's kind of frightening me cuz I really have no recollection of what I did at all I think my memory is completely gone blarggggggggggggh drugs WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED after i got home i went to steve's for a minute for luis's coming back party and had some delicious hot apple cider + rum (grog???) and smoked a lil and watched spooky movies with teh sound turned off and listening to GOTHIC music..it was kool

Tuesday: Ok I definitley remember what I did tuesday. I dont have class till 7pm Tuesdays sooooooo I rode my bike all the way down to the post office which is in this scary / industrial area of the city and the roads there are like high ways so I was kinda scared, then I picked up the package my parents sent me of shit I forgot when I was home in august (thanks forthe punctuality mom and dad) then I basically just went to school and came home at like 1030 cuz my class goes till 10 :( then went to sleep i think?

Wednesday: Wednesday was halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, I had studio from 2-5 then i left and skipped my french class which is 6-730 :( i feel bad skipping but i mean who goes to a night class on halloween amirite? So halloween was the werewolf bar mitzvah which was this party we had with ppl at this weird old like elks type club in northern liberties called the ruba, it was really weird in general, we gave away goodie bags with pot brownies which were realllllllllly strong so i think everyone was just weird and introspective the whole night and not like woo party rage but it wasn't bad

Thursday: I went to class still kinda high from the brownies then came home and ate another and went to sleep at like 730

Friday: was first fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and was so much fun, john (the guest dj) brought all tehse fog machines and lasers and shit andddddddd a jacked up sound system with two subs, it sounded so good, i think people were into what we were playing which is refreshing and the bar tenders weren't assholes about us getting free dranks, then at the end of the night i did a "tag team" set (lolol) which johns friend from new york who had come down which was really fun and then i got to play ayo technology for the last song and that made me happyyyyy

Saturday: was a weird day, i hung around during the day and went to h and m at one point then went over megans at like 9 for her house party, i gto kinda drunk but i didn't know anyone whatsoever and i was tired so i went to take a nap, then at like 1 megan came in and said we were going to this warehouse party where some dfa dudes were djing soooooo we went there and i had to pay $7 to get in which is annoying cuz immediatley after paying we saw dave and he said we didn't have to pay :( but whatever it was pretty fun, i wish i could make this entry private so i could go mor ein depth but i dont want prying eyes to pry nahmean

Today: i walked all the way from my house (south philly) to drexel (west ish philly), a like 45-50 minute walk so i could work on a project just to realize i left literally EVERYTHING i need to work on the project at home.........blargh, im retarded, so now i'm just sitting here with nothing to do but i dont want to go home


Wow what a long post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to hear week recaps from everyone pls ?

PS I'm comin homeeeeeeeee for thanxgiving, I"ll be in upstate ny from like wednesday-friday but i'll be around friday night-sunday afternoon lets do thissssssssssssss erica aren't you almost 21???? omg!!

No comments: