Thursday, October 18, 2007

I believe in the blog

hey strangers,
life has been ruff, here's my life schedule

Work: Fri-Mon 36 hrs (The Hartford - I scan and type numbers earning way more than I should)
School: Mon-Thurs 24/7

I'm running on no sleep, concerta, and caffeine. Currently, I'm at school 7:30 in the morning to finish writing an essay for an 11 o'clock class. Fuck tragic plays, I'm my own Antigone.

Other than that, I've been living in Newington for the most part, with Matt Grem. I need to find my own place, asap, though, preferably in Hartford. I'll live in a closet hole, it doesn't mattahhh

Lots of things have been happening in CT, believe it! But i won't blame you if you don't. I'll hook you up with pix later, for now, I leave you with cat lady, cheryl of the future:

No comments: